I wanted to do a short series of posts called “For Brides” to help people during the wedding planning process. During the planning of your wedding, I’m sure you will have questions and want some advice. I have been there and I know it can be the most exciting season of your life, as well as the most overwhelming! Enjoy and feel free to ask me questions. :)
Other Posts from the "For Brides" series:
- First Look vs. Traditional Aisle Reveal
- Should you hire a videographer?
- Should you hire a wedding planner?
- For Grooms: How I proposed
- Who to invite to your wedding
- What to wear for your engagement session
- Should you invest in bridal portraits
I'm a sucker for details. And bridal shoes. Details can say so much about a bride and her style.
Wedding day details can capture so much more than we realize, if we only stop to take note of them! Here are a few fun details from my own wedding that I shot this past weekend!
For those who are a bride-to-be, here are some suggestions of what you should bring and have together on the wedding day to be photographed:
- Paper/Stationery Items: Wedding Invitations, Save the Date, Program
- Perfume bottle
- Left over pieces from floral arrangements - and the bouquets themselves, too!